- Work orders to define the service work needed primarily (but not exclusively) at customer locations.
- Scheduling and dispatch tools to manage resources and equipment needed for customer service, visualize onsite appointments, and optimize service schedules with efficient routing and resource skill matching.
- Communication tools to enhance collaboration between customer service agents, dispatchers, field technicians, customers, and other stakeholders.
- An easy-to-use mobile application that guides technicians through schedule changes and service work.
- Asset management capabilities to keep track of customer equipment and service history.
- Preventive maintenance by automatically generating recurring maintenance appointments for equipment.
- Inventory, purchasing, and returns capabilities to manage truck stock, purchase order requests and fulfillment, and product returns.
- Billing capabilities to generate invoices based on products and services delivered to customers.
- Time tracking to help you track how resources are spending their time, whether they’re traveling, on break, or working.
- Analytics for reporting on key performance indicators for managing work orders, scheduling activities, and interacting with customers.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.