Microsoft Intune offers a device-only subscription service that helps organizations manage devices that aren’t affiliated with specific users.
You can purchase device licenses based on your estimated usage. Microsoft Intune device licenses are applicable when a device is enrolled through any of the following methods:
- Windows Autopilot Self-Deploying mode
- Apple Device Enrollment Program without user affinity
- Apple School Manager without user affinity
- Apple Configurator without user affinity
- Android Enterprise dedicated
- Using a device enrollment manager account
Device-only license limitations
When a device is enrolled by using a device license, the following Intune functions aren’t supported:
User-based management features, such as email and calendaring
There are no reviews yet.