Microsoft 365 Education offers a suite of student-centered solutions that help create an equitable learning environment for all and help students succeed in the classroom and beyond. Find which plan is right for your institution below. First, Microsoft Education has two plans available which are for Faculty and secondly for Students.
Discover what student-centered solutions look like
Benefits of Microsoft 365 Education
Microsoft Education products are affordable and easy to manage with the security and student privacy you’ve come to expect from Microsoft. Most importantly is the amount of technology that is packed into all the subscription products for education. From simple application products to complex security solutions that include Intune and Entra ID. Subsequently, Microsoft Education subscription licenses are the best on the market and offer the ultimate solutions for faculty to educate students in today’s world through technology.
Easy setup and management
Intune for Education makes it easy to set up and manage all your Windows 11 educational tools. It’s simple to add policies and software like Office 365 Education and Minecraft Education.
- Modern teaching and learning with technology – Empower students and teachers for long-term success and transform their learning experiences through Microsoft Education.
- Engaging student experiences – Create inspiring learning environments that foster independence, creativity, and collaboration— while building reading, language, and STEM skills.
- Modern teaching practice – Provide teachers with tools and training to deliver engaging student experiences.
- Transformative IT infrastructure – Support modern teaching practices and engaging student experiences with easy to manage technology that keeps everyone safe.
Protect your school and students
Intelligent security proactively protects your users, devices and school information. Consequently making this package of Microsoft tools, the most secure available for educational institutions.
Create a safe, engaging environment for teaching and learning with secure identities, apps, data, and devices.
- Secure digital access to your school – Secure user identities and access with Azure AD and conditional access.
- Defend your digital landscape – Protect against and respond to threats with Microsoft Threat Protection.
- Safeguard sensitive student data – Protect information and assets with Information Protection and Cloud App Security.
- Respond to and manage risk – Intelligently assess your compliance posture and reduce risk with built-in compliance solutions.
Training and support
If you have an issue or question, we’re here to help with guidance, resources and training.
Access all the training and support you need to create a safe, secure, and collaborative learning environment.
All the tools to transform your classrooms
Affordable, reliable, and secure technology that allows for maximum impact on teaching and learning with less burden on IT to help you reach your goal of better learning outcomes for students.
Explore educational plans
Check out an overview of our three tiers of academic plans: A1, A3, and A5. Then, talk to the experts on our sales team who can guide you through the costs and benefits of each plan. Start accelerating learning for all students today.
Microsoft 365 A1
A simple, one-time-per-device learning solution for modern workloads. Save time by managing all devices in a single dashboard.
Microsoft 365 A3
The right solution for institutions that need all the A1 features, plus desktop apps, advanced security, and analytics.
Microsoft 365 A5
Our most comprehensive plan features everything A3 offers, plus streamlined licensing, security, and management tools.
In addition, click the link below to see our listings of Microsoft Education subscriptions and their pricing:
Technology Solutions Worldwide is a global organization that is focused on the constant improvement both in quality and satisfaction. Equally as important is to know that we have offices all over North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
For any inquiries, please call: (800) 998-2792
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org